Feel Like You Need Rehab?
Have you been told that you need to go to rehab? Are you wondering whether you need assistance to break an addiction? Below are some of the questions you need to ask yourself:
If you have answered YES to one or more of these questions, then you should contact us for an assessment.
ABOUT JULLO CENTRE
Jullo is a Specialist Substance Abuse Rehab in Merebank, Durban
It was established by Dr Lochan Naidoo, a respected addictionologist, and his wife Julie, a psychiatric nurse, in 1995. At Jullo all patients are placed on individually tailored programmes following an extensive diagnosis. Programmes range from a three day detox to a full 28 day stay. Each patient has a daily consultation with our medical doctor while regular sessions with the Jullo in-house social worker, an occupational therapist and a psychologist form part of the integrated treatment plans. Men and women are housed in separate quarters while the facility also boasts a business centre, computer lab, games room, movies, gym, a smoking area and a library.
Family counselling and continuum of care forms part of the available services. To date, Jullo has assisted 10 000 patients and families. Packages are available for both medical aid and private patients..
The Jullo Difference
How can jullo help you?
We know that each patient is unique and requires specialised care. We offer you the following
- This unique intervention is suitable to develop an understanding, assessing severity and arriving at a comprehensive diagnosis diagnosis and treatment selection and setting for families and persons with any addiction with or without co existing disease.
- Post treatment assessment and relapse prevention of persons who have completed treatment at any treatment centre prepares one to cope with possible health and relationship challenges.
- All you need is to be honest, openminded and willing. It's simple, It's non confrontational, It answers the Why?, What? and How? of addiction.
- We explore the problem and the solution giving you a birds eyeview of your life.
- Book this affordable single consultation and begin the journey of change!
RANGE OF QUALITY SERVICES
Sobriety Based Living Workshops
Continuum of Care
WHAT WE TREAT
SPECIALISED TREATMENT FOR MISUSE, DEPENDENCY, ADDICTION:
PATIENTS ARE ALSO TREATED FOR CO-OCCURING PROBLEMS LIKE:
Jullo has various facilities to ensure that your stay with us is comfortable. Our patients have access to:
- A business centre to facilitate your business or study needs
- A computer lab where patients interact with our world class rehab software
- A well-stocked library
- A gym
- A smoking area with comfortable seating and plants to help you relax
- A games room which includes a pool table
- A call box for those who don’t have cell phone access
Nothing says home like a hearty meal. At Jullo each dish is lovingly prepared and approved by a chef with top hotel experience. Our food is nutritious and easy on the eye, while mealtimes are eagerly awaited and portions are generous. We also cater for those with special requirements whether it's vegetarian, halaal or food allergies. We offer three sumptuous meals and tea time is always popular. For those who are extra peckish, snacks are also available from our tuck shop.
Jullo accepts private patients and those with medical aid. Rehab falls under your medical scheme's Prescribed Minimum Benefits and is available once a year - even when your benefits are exhausted. Call us to organise your pre-authorisation. Remember to ask about our day rate for private patients. At Jullo all you should worry about is getting better. It pays to confide in us.
The Jullo Rehab Centre, widely acclaimed for its groundbreaking techniques in the fight against addiction, celebrates its 23 rd anniversary this year. Under the guidance of internationally trained addictionologist Dr Lochan Naidoo and his wife Julie, a psychiatric nurse,......Read More
JULLO REHAB FOUNDER PLAYS KEY ROLE IN INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
Respected addictionologist, Dr Lochan Naidoo, is to play a prominent role in the International Psychosocial Convention to be held in South Africa next year.....
HEALING THE MIND
A typical day at Jullo begins and ends with meditation. There are several benefits to this ancient practice.